This rear system features the 6S 6-piston Monoblock caliper mounted to a 14 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The 6S and 6R R-Spec calipers are Baers Flagship offering, and are built out of a single piece of US sourced 2618 forged aluminum.
- Designed To Be Used With 1988-1996 GM Y-Body Rear
- No Park Brake
Why Purchase the Extreme+?
- US Made Forged MonoBlock caliper
- Offers the exact same look front and rear. Baer is the only brake manufacturer that offers this!
- 18 Inch Minimum Wheel Size
- Everything needed, including hoses and fittings
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts - Rotor comes pre-assembled
The 6S Extreme+ Caliper Features:
- The 6S/6R monoblock caliper is Baers flagship offering, and machined out of a single piece of US sourced 2618 forged aluminum
- The only 6 piston forged monoblock offered to the road-going/street market
- Stainless steel pistons, abutments and noise suppression springs
- Staggered piston sizes to minimize pad wear
- Uses the common P/N D1247 or DR11 race pad backing plate, that is shared by many other competition calipers
- Dual seals - dust/weather/pressure to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Caliper can accept 13.5 to 16 inch rotors
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Red Powder Coat Finish - Standard Colors Are Red, Black, and Silver - Custom colors available
- Uses correct banjo style fittings - Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material!
Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. See "Specification" or "Description" tab on this product page.
*** ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS ***
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Click the "Specification" and/or "Description" tab on this product page for more details on this warning. Please also click the link below for more details on this warning.
For more information: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/