This rear system features the S4 4-piston caliper mounted to a 13 inch 2-piece slot, drill, zinc plated rotor. Baer systems include stainless steel brake hoses as well as calipers that have D.O.T. compliant dust and weather seals. Quality bearings used, along with NAS high grade stainless hardware for our pre-assembled 2-piece rotor. The SS4+ is designed just like Baers larger systems, but in a smaller package for 17 inch wheels. This is a General Fit rear kit - Park Brake Cables NOT Included.
- Designed To Be Used With 1970 Mopar E-Body Cars With Dana 60 And Chrysler 8.750 Inch Rear Housings
Why Purchase The SS4+?
- All the benifits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 17 inch wheels
- Perfect system for someone looking to retain 17 inch wheels, or the enthusiast that wants to have a larger wheel with the option to go back to the stock look
- Everything needed, including hoses and fittings, except for General fit applications. Park Brake cables NOT included
- 6061 T-6 billet aluminum hat anodized black and bolted to the rotor
- High grade U281 fine thread stainless hardware with captured nuts
The S4 Caliper Features:
- 4 10mm cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Stainless steel abutments and noise suppression springs
- Hard anodized aluminum pistons
- Internal crossover design
- Dual seals - dust/weather and pressure - to meet D.O.T. specifications
- Machined logo that is hand painted
- Uses a common 4-Piston pad for easy replacements
- Silver Powder Coat Finish - Custom colors available
- Available in Front or Rear for that same cosmetic matching look
- Uses correct banjo style fittings, Baer does not use any pipe thread
- 100 percent MADE IN USA with US sourced material
Includes Manufacturer's Warranty. See "Specification" or "Description" tab on this product page.
*** ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS ***
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.p65warnings.ca.gov
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Click the "Specification" and/or "Description" tab on this product page for more details on this warning. Please also click the link below for more details on this warning.
For more information: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/